WAT?





WAT?


No. 

Seriously. WAT?

With the new version of HSX finally back on after a week of downtime, loyal and hard working KIDS Fund managers Colin and Qale were greeted with this unweildly monostrocity of a portfolio screen.

Here's the bad news:  We have no idea how to use it, so we'll be learning as we go.  

Here's the good news: We seem to be up from where we were before the site took a nose dive last Tuesday.  We're a bit more than halfway toward delist!

Oh and High School Musical 3 comes out Friday.

Let's talk about HISM3 for a moment here.  We're holding it long and we think you should too. Maybe this juggernaught won't be the biggest opening October (55 million, Scary Movie 3) that I think it'll be.  But what if it is.  That'd adjust the stock to 154 and some change, a good deal higher than where it's priced currently at 136.55.

And let's imagine for a brief moment that it not only gets the new record for October, but also goes what they liked to call back on the old Movies Board NUCLEAR LONG!  Do you really want to be on the wrong side of that potiential upward drive?

So go ahead old fogeys.  Complain about KIDS today with their pogo sticks, their Zac Efrons, and their new HSX 2.0s.  But don't take the risk in shorting what could be something very very big.

Oh, you want my prediction. 63 million.  On the nose.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I still can't get in :(
Anonymous said…
yep, me too.
What a freaking joke!
Can't leave well enough alone.
Anonymous said…
I just got in, but I can't access any pages :
Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Connection refused"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact Customer Support.

Oh joy.....
Anonymous said…
The new HSX is poopy - in the short period of time I was able to log on yesterday, I was utterly befuddled by the new set-up, and the fact that I apparently early a few thousand H$ for expressing these frustrations.

As I said there, I'll be patient, but I'm not a fan... and I especially won't be happy if I'm not able to make moves this weekend after the new BO readjusts the weekend openers.

Popular Posts