Finally - A Movie With Some Teeth!

That's right, we're talking about that box office miniature monster Beverly Hills Chihuahua (BHCHI)!!!

Awww, who am I kidding. No matter how I paint this movie, there's nothing more disgusting to me than this waaay late Taco-Bell nonsense. However, we at the KIDS Fund feel that it will make money and we are in the business of making money for you, even if it means longing .... this. With tracking in the mid-20s for some time now, and our friend Igor (IGOR) putting around under the radar, this really could be a huge movie. Time will tell.

Speaking of little Igor, this film managed (much to my suprise) to squeak out a $5.2 million weekend in its second week. Impressive. Numbers have not dropped that much, and with two more good weekends to go, it has a chance of making its price. This is what we get in a dried up kids market.

That's all I got for now. This is Space Man Awesome Colin for the KIDS Fund - AWAY!!

Comments

Popular Posts