Short! Long! No wait...

Well, as you all well know, Transformers did all sorts of record breaking and also broke KIDS Fund... almost. I've still got a little money left and I hope to redeem myself this weekend.

The rundown - massive adjust up for Transformers. It had a nice drop on Monday, but has gone up at an alarming rate Tuesday and Wednesday, so I decided to drop it and let it go. It's too much money to flip it constantly, and it's too much of a risk to keep draining the Fund.

Coming out today: Ice Age 3D. While Transformers will *sigh* continue to rake in big bucks, I'm hoping a bit of younger-skewed entertainment will be just what the family ordered over the 4th of July holiday. Here's my thoughts on the matter: $12M Wednesday, $10M Thursday, $60M weekend. That should give me a nice upwards adjust, with good legs through the next few weeks. I think Harry Potter will kill it at that point, so maybe hold until it gets to H$190 or so. These are all speculations, so feel free to disregard, especially after my terrible math last week.

Keep trading. New HSX is getting faster as time goes on, so it should get easier!

Comments

Popular Posts